10 Reasons- Why Should You Do Online Shopping In India ?
I am fond of shopping online in India. You may wonder to hear but my so much reliance on online shopping has been holding me back to go to brick-n-mortar stores in the last few years. From apparel to electronics, movies to video games, phone recharge, food, and even groceries, I do most of my shopping online, which makes me an eCommaholic
I just think eCommaholic would be a good term for those people who have jumped on the eCommerce bandwagon and for those people who have an affinity for online shopping.
Getting back on topic, there’s just so much to like about online shopping and I thought I’d share my top 10 reasons you should be shopping online in India.
- Variety and Huge Inventories- These days eCommerce websites in India covers everything from clothing and computing to eating and going out, from mobile recharge to buying medicine. You can get products at your doorstep which are not available in your city. Additionally, online stores hold innumerable brands (local, national and international) which you hardly going to find on high-streets, brick-n-mortar stores or shopping malls.
- Genuine Products: Rest assured that you will get 100% genuine products from authorized sellers on eCommerce marketplaces.
- Get Products At Best Prices- With online shopping, you could save up to 60-70 percent on high-street prices. Additionally, redeeming latest coupons and getting deals from online stores really excite us all to do big some shopping and save max.
- Price Comparison: With online shopping, you can compare prices of a product across main online retailers, and you will easily find the best deal and make your purchase.
- Convenience: You can shop any products you want only through clicks. You can literally shop anywhere; at your home or office, at gardens or even on your way on a bus. You can shop anytime, 24*7 in a week. All you need is an internet connection and a device such as PC, Smartphone or tablet.
- Avoid Crowd, Save Time & Save Money: No need to wait to select products or stand in a queue during paying process. Get your delivered to your home for free, save patrol and traveling time, the shopping world is your oyster.
- Easy Returns & Refunds: Online stores usually pledge to provide you a good shopping experience–that’s why they’ve made returns so easy! After completing all quality checks and verifications at their end, online stores may either exchange your product or refund your money.
- Gift Cards, Cashback & Loyalty Programs: One of the best perks of shopping online is that you will be getting impressive rewards from online retailers. These rewards may include free products, gift certificates or cash back for frequent purchases.
- Mode of Payments: You can use Internet banking, mobile banking, credit or debit cards to pay for orders you placed online. But there is something unique I have seen particularly among Indian eCommerce businesses- COD (cash on delivery), which is really a godsend feature for Indian customers.
- Customer Reviews: Customer reviews on eCommerce websites help you make a smarter choice when you are buying something online.
Thanks for ready! Let me know in the comments, why do you love online shopping?
* This article has been imported from our marketing blog (now discontinued).