Top 11 Mini Keyboards To Buy Online -2018
Last Updated 5th Feb 2018 | Update- These products are available in USA and UK. You will be redirected automatically to respective Amazon stores.
We’ve long been fans of Mini keyboards (AKA compact keyboards) because these keyboards let you reclaim valuable desk space, keep your mouse closer and help you to adopt a more natural working posture, thereby reducing the risk of repetitive strain injury.
In this article, we have decided to feature best mini keyboards you can get for Mac, PC, Tablet and even smartphones. We have chosen keyboards mainly on the basis of their features, performance, ergonomics, and build quality.
Looking for the best possible mini keyboard for your computer or tablet? Grab this one. The thin but sturdy design makes it a perfect choice for users who expect style, comfort, and durability in one single package. For its price, the Logitech K380 gives buyers massive value for money. Highly recommended!
- The compact model is particularly attractive and almost unique in the market
- The K360 comes with unique round shape Chiclet keys for quiet operation.
- K380 is a multi-device keyboard that connects to all Bluetooth®wireless devices that support external keyboards.
- The keyboard can be paired with three devices simultaneously. And you can easily switch between devices pressing the function keys F1, F2 or F3, and a small light will turn on above the function key when the device gets connected. This feature is really handy if you use multiple devices at your workplace; you can easily toggle between a computer, tablet or phone.
- The lightweight design makes it convenient to carry around.
- The keyboard comes in two dazzling colors — dark gray, red and blue; we like the blue variant.
- There is an on/off switch on the left side of the keyboard. Thumbs up!
- It offers long and efficient battery life. The keyboard uses two AAA batteries and can last for up to 2 years, impressive!
This wireless keyboard is the successor of K360. The Logitech K480 use Bluetooth technology to work with your keyboard, tablet or smartphone. The size of this keyboard is bigger than its processor and it has included four noticeable changes in the design- a cradle to hold smartphone or tablet, a selection dial to switch between the connected devices, and ‘Connect” buttons on the top right side. We think that the cradle in this keyboard makes it a great choice for those looking for a Bluetooth keyboard for their tablets.
- Setting up keyboard is pretty easy. On the top-right side, there is a button (labeled ‘PC’) to connect with Windows, Android and Chrome OS. There is “I” button to connect with Mac OS and iOS devices.
- The keyboard has an integrated cradle that can hold your tablet or smartphone; it can fit most tablets for up to 10’inches wide.
- You can set up three devices with this keyboard. Once your devices are paired, you can switch back and forth simply by turning the dial.
- There is also a power button on the bottom of the keyboard.
- The keyboard comes in two color- dark gray and white; we like the latter.
Microsoft Wedge is a small keyboard looks similar to a small laptop or a netbook keyboard. Its sleek and elegant design adds sophistication no matter where it is used. Despite being made for Windows OS in mind, this edge-to-edge keyboard is also compatible with other operating systems, including Android, Macintosh OS X, and iOS.
- It is a Bluetooth keyboard so it works pretty much with every device such as a smartphone, Computer, and tablet.
- There is a rubber case on the top of this keyboard. The case also does a stand for a tablet.
- The keyboard has a very nice looking base. The aluminum construction on the bottom makes it sturdy. Additionally, there is a wedge at the bottom that sets a natural, comfortable wrist angle.
With its alluring design, theArteck HB030B is one of the more premium-looking devices in this roundup. This Backlit gorgeous-looking keyboard with built-in rechargeable battery. The design, features set, and value for money makes this a great option for anyone looking for a stylish, yet capable keyboard for day-to-day use.
- It’s extremely thin and lightweight so it’s not difficult to wear or carry around.
- The keyboard is compatible with all major OS such as Android, Mac OS, iOS, and Windows
- There are four LED light indicators on the front- Caps Lock, Power, Bluetooth, and Power.
- You can toggle between seven different backlight colors with two different brightness levels.
- The keyboard comes with 2-year warranty, so if the keyboard breaks in less than 24 months, you’ll be able to replace it.
- Low-profile keys are comfortable to press.
Arteck Backlit keyboard is a must-buy keyboard to light up your midnight work sessions. The keyboard is pure chiclet style and is a joy to use for typing long hours. If you want a mini keyboard that comes with backlit, then the Airfox K20 is most certainly the right option.
- The backlit keyboard just looks gorgeous. You can change the backlit colors in this keyboard. There are seven kinds of unique backlit color options available-red, green, white, yellow, purple, soft blue, and deep blue.
- Artech is a slim profile keyboard; it’s very thin.
- There is a Caps lock light.
- The rechargeable Li-polymer battery that provides 300 hours of full usage without backlit and 5 hours of usage with backlit open (on a single charge).
- It is a Bluetooth Keyboard. You can easily pair it with an iOS or Android device, Mac, and Windows laptop.
The keyboard has a thin profile that adds a sleek look to your desk while keeping your hands in a more comfortable, neutral position. The best feature is the backlit keys which easy to read in any light – even if you use the keyboard in the bedroom or in the living room. The Logitech k810 is a universal keyboard that can work with Windows, Android, iOS and Mac OS.
There is also a variant, known as K811, in this keyboard you will find keys for Mac. The Logitech’s K811 look a lot like Apple’s MacBook Keyboards with backlit black keys on a brushed aluminum. The backlighting obviously gives the K810 an advantage over Apple Magic keyboard. If you are looking for a backlit keyboard for your Mac, then the Logitech k811 s most certainly the right option.
- The On/Off switch on the right side panel helps you conserve power when the keyboard is not in use.
- There is also a battery indicator light which turns red when you need to power up and green when the keyboard is charging.
- You can pair three different devices and quickly switch between them with pressing “Easy Switch” key.
- The battery is also decent, you can get around 10 days of usage with one single charge.
- The illumination automatically adjusts to suit the light conditions in the room. You can also manually adjust the brightness of the illumination using the F5 and F6 keys.
- The keyboard comes with a rechargeable battery.
If you are looking for a keyboard that you can easily carry around different places, then is an excellent foldable keyboard you might considering buying. This small chiclet keyboard folds in half and is small and light enough to fit into a pants pocket.
- The folding design of this keyboard makes it unique in our list. .The keyboard has a bi-folding design, so you can fold the keyboard half of its original size.
- Easy on/Easy off switch: Open the keyboard to connect to your tablet or smartphone. Simply close the keyboard to shut it down.
- Spill-resistant design: you no longer need to worry if you accidentally spilled your drink on the keyboard.
- Rechargeable battery: The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to three months of usage on a single charge.
- This Bluetooth wireless keyboard can be paired with any two compatible devices at the same time.
- The keyboard works with Android, iOS and Windows devices.
8. Perrix Foldable keyboard
Perrix is another folding keyboard which you can easily put into your bag.The keyboard has a bi-folding design, so you can fold the keyboard up to the half of its original size. Design-wise, this is a sturdy keyboard made of aluminum. Also, ergonomically it is quite comfortable.
- It has a great built quality. No, it’s not a plastic keyboard; looks in the picture though. But it boasts a stylish aluminum surface.
- It’s a compact design keyboard, and it can fit in your pocket when folded. Approximate dimension- Open, it’s 12 5/8″ wide, 4 1/8″ deep, and about 5/16″ thick. Folded, it’s 6 3/8″ wide, 4 1/8″ deep, and 9/16″ thick
- This scissor switch keyboard provides a good typing experience.
- It’s a Bluetooth keyboard. Compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows operating system.
- This mini size keyboard comes with a Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Two color variants available. The other variant is a white color keyboard.
If you are looking for an affordable Keyboard & Mouse come to be your daily driver, Perixx PERIDUO-707 PLUS is your best bet right now. This combo is good looking, comfortable, sleek and easy to use.
- The mouse takes a one AA battery and Keyboard takes single AAA battery.
- Both the mouse and keyboard are connected to one USB receiver. Also, there is a rectangular slot at the bottom of the mouse to store the USB receiver.
- The keyboard has 11 Hotkeys for Audio, Video, Email, Internet, and more.
- The keyboard comes in two color- Black and white.
Apple products have always been attractive to buyers. The Apple Magic keyboard features the same chiclet design and feels as the MacBook Pro but without the backlighting. If you’d like to own this branded keyboard, be prepared to pay the premium price it rightfully commands.
- Ultra-thin design, low profile keys, lightweight and apple function keys.
- Great brushed aluminum styling and classy build.
- Encased in an all-aluminum body, the Apple Magic is rugged enough to resist minor bumps.
Rii i8+ actually belongs to the ultra-portable category of mini keyboards. The Rii embodies a unique design philosophy: it aims to become an all-in-one keyboard to connect all kind of gadgets you have at your home or office. It should also be noted that this keyboard is white label device. That means you will find many keyboards that look the same but have a different name.
- The keyboard works with Windows PC, Max, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sony PS3, Sony PS4, Google Android TV Box, HTPC, and IPTV.
- It sports 92 backlit keys and a multi-touch trackpad.
- The keyboard has auto sleep and auto wake mode. It goes to sleep mode after 3 minutes of inactivity, and you need press any key about one second to it wake up.
- No need to install software, with the USB Receiver at the back of the keyboard, plug and play, suitable for input text, browse the internet and play games.
- The keyboard is available in a variety of colors- blue, green, white, red, yellow and black.
- We won’t recommend it for your everyday typing work, but its a good keyboard for multimedia control, gaming and living room PC setup.
So this was our roundup of the top 11 mini keyboards that you can try out this year. We hope the list helps you in finding the one which suits your requirements the best way.
Got more suggestions? Let us know in comments.